Friday, April 27, 2012

The time has flown by so quickly!! I can't believe I have been working at Goddard for 5 months!! I started out as a pre-k teacher sub, till my position opened in December. I am now an infant teacher I started with two babies a four month old, and an eleven month old. Each month I have had something changing Jan my eleven month old moved up to a new class and 2 new babies started, Feb. one baby started which created sibling rivalry, who knew a 4 month old could be so jealous. March another baby joined us and with 5 babies I gained a teacher. April, the teacher left for a different position, received a new teacher and 3 new babies. talk about a crazy month!! I now have eight babies: one 10 months, one 9 months, one 8 months, one 6 months, three 3 month olds and an eight week old, with promise of more starting!! I must say we are quite busy. Our room capacity is 11 babies!! I am not looking forward to 11 babies in one room but I am to an extra pair of hands!! I have had so much fun creating things and decorating my room. I would like to tell you all about it some day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment